We’re excited to announce the latest Rix Wiki upgrade, scheduled for late spring/early summer, and we thought we’d give you a sneak preview of some of the improvements you will see in the new version.
Our software is getting a serious speed boost and your Wiki will load much faster.
You’ll be able to choose from new colour themes to reflect your own style.
Easier to use
You’ll notice small changes that make your Wiki even easier to use. Easily create new sub-sections in your Wiki, move slides between Wiki sections, and lots of other improvements.
Our new Wiki lets you record audio directly into your Wiki. You no longer need to use audio software like Audacity or other sound recording equipment.
You don’t need to do anything for now, just keep an eye out for emails from Rix in the next few months advising you on next steps.
We’re joining forces with Multi Me and, for an additional charge*, Rix Wiki users will soon be able to add any combination of the following Multi Me tools to their Wiki
- Calendar – syncs with Goals to help you keep on track
- Goals – a step by step approach that helps you get things done
- Circle – build your own online circle of support
- Diary – a great place to record events and share media
- Media – all your media in one place so nothing gets lost
*There will be a special introductory rate for existing Rix Wiki customers