The Social Inclusion of Learners project (SoIL) are hosting networking conferences and seminars across Europe to share our research findings and build a network of professionals. Rix Inclusive Research are hosting the SoIL conference in London and we would like to welcome educators and teachers to join us on the 20th April 2018.
Location: Good Hotel London
Time: 9am – 5pm
- Evaluate inclusive, individualised teaching methods in the classroom.
- Foster the inclusion of disadvantaged learners (including children of newly arrived migrants and people with disabilities) whilst preventing and combatting discriminatory practices.
- Empower teachers to be able to address the needs of all learners and understand the diversity of learners.
- Build a network of experts, educators and policy and decision makers to disseminate information and progress.
- Create open access resources to empower educators.
- Apps and tools that you can use in your teaching practice
- The principles of Multimedia Advocacy
- Tips on making information more inclusive and ‘Easy to Read’
- See the impact of the ‘School on the Move’ and meet students who are part of it
- Meet other professionals and share ideas